Skip to main content

Drawing obstacles

Got the next page for Pointless Man's 'Death to Pretty Boy Groups' layed out, then I realized I had set it horizontally on the page instead of vertically. This means I have to rethink the damn layout. Things keep getting in the way of finishing this up. You have no idea how long I've been waiting to get to having PM kick some boy band ass. Still, just a small bump.

Should have the page layed out and penned by week's end. I'll share it with you cats when it gets there. Hopefully will have time to edit down a few other solo pics I've got scanned in before then, so you can look forward to a few drawings this week.

Maybe I'll actually get around to putting all this up at my website, too. Heh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I put it to you:

What is wrong with moustaches? Eh?

For Every Problem, a Solution (2)

Each panel originally had a caption, a feature which was scrapped in a silly attempt to bring cohesiveness to the page as a whole.  They were as follows: panel 1 - Pig fingers!  Carrot hands!  Cannot draw! panel 2 - Focus off. panel 3 - Perspective is a matter of perspective. panel 4 - What, me worry? In thinking about it, I suppose I might have impanelled these in the orange bar at the right, but it probably would've been a bit much. ... I'm not sure how wide-spread the campaign is, but in  Seattle, there are numerous billboards and bus signs which read, "Jesus is ____."  I want to play mad libs with these things, or else write in, "a day labourer."  Other acceptable answers include, "bearded," and, "featured in a Leonard Cohen song."

For Every Problem, a Solution (4)

God as depicted throughout the ages.  No Alanis Morissette, and, no, that isn't ironic.