Skip to main content

Baka soku zan.

"Kill the idiots now".

This my strongest sentiment after wasting four hours responding to philosophical morons in a topic of my own creation on GameFAQs. This when I should have been working papers (yes, that's plural) I have due tomorrow. Shit.

Someone needs to ice those fuckers and then come for me.

Idiocy is not the only problem plaguing mankind or this earth, but it definitely is among them, and the Japanese aren't far off when they remark, "An idoit won't learn until he's dead."

So, a solution is available. Someone just needs to enact it.

Comments

  1. BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I spent the week shooting at paper targets.

    Fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you likening GameFAQs to a shooting gallery, Pol? ~_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most people don't know anything about philosophy. Then, they see a topic about it on Gamefaqs and feel compelled to reply. After all, philosophy is one of those 'intelligent' pastimes, unlike gawking at hot girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I applaud them for their willingness to be engaged, reasons aside. However, I do wish they would be more reasonable and perhaps a bit more playful if not affable in their argumentation. And if they are terribly ignorant, it might be nice if they would acknowledge it, as some do most laudably.

    For my part, I try to admit when I am working beyond my knowledge or experience, though I suppose I often fail at that in favor of synthesizing knowledge and maintaining what some may see as an aloof approach to things. But I do make an effort.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Magical Unrealism

The same men who say global warming is a hoax, Obamacare has been failing for eight years, and abstinence-only sex-ed works are also convinced even basic gun control is an impossible and useless approach which would only make us less safe. These are also the dudes most likely to tell you black and brown folk have it too good, Obama is a secret Muslim born in Kenya, and Sharia law is being forced on American legal systems. I wonder if there's some sort of overarching thread or theme to all this.

I put it to you:

What is wrong with moustaches? Eh?

'((BORDERS))' & 'The Blue Trees' at Westlake Park

For the last few weeks, two public art projects have coexisted at Westlake Park, in the thick of Seattle's downtown. '((Borders))' is by Steinunn Thorarinsdottir , a metal sculptor who seems primarily interested in featureless people in various states and positions.  Originally installed outside of the U.N. headquarters, it is supposed to reflect something (or other) about multiculturalism.  Passersby seem most interested in the composition of the statues. Thoraninsdottir's site is pretty cool, by the way. Konstantin Dimopoulos's 'The Blue Trees' is meant to bring trees into contrast with their surroundings, and so remind people of them.  By extension, this is supposed to bring attention to deforestation, over-logging, and the like.  The actual effect is mere surreal wonderment, but anyone so confused can read the small sign standing in the middle of the park for clarification. I'm not sure how successful these are in achieving their stated int...