Skip to main content

The cost of getting things done.

Took a test last friday and turned in my first writing assignment for Japanese 311-313 today, and I'm feeling alright about it, I guess. Got an oral test coming up this Friday, and I am not looking forward to that--not that I have a choice. Eh. I get the feeling I'll just be able to squeek by in this class. A 2.5, that's all I need.

Finished colouring the first page of 'Pointless Man: Death to Pretty Boy Bands'. The second page has been inked. Some mistakes were made on both accounts, but the overall product so far has been acceptable. Should be able to pencil the third page by tomorrow. At this pace, I'll be able to have the comic finished and scanned in within a week or two, if I can just get the last few pages scripted to my satisfaction.

I stayed up all last night, partially because of my Japanese assignment, but mostly because I just couldn't sleep. After turning in my homework, I went back to my room, took a sleeping pill, and still found I couldn't get any shuteye for about an hour. Then, suddenly, it was 3pm, so I guess I finally drifted off for a bit. Heh. Bet I look a wreck right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I put it to you:

What is wrong with moustaches? Eh?

For Every Problem, a Solution (2)

Each panel originally had a caption, a feature which was scrapped in a silly attempt to bring cohesiveness to the page as a whole.  They were as follows: panel 1 - Pig fingers!  Carrot hands!  Cannot draw! panel 2 - Focus off. panel 3 - Perspective is a matter of perspective. panel 4 - What, me worry? In thinking about it, I suppose I might have impanelled these in the orange bar at the right, but it probably would've been a bit much. ... I'm not sure how wide-spread the campaign is, but in  Seattle, there are numerous billboards and bus signs which read, "Jesus is ____."  I want to play mad libs with these things, or else write in, "a day labourer."  Other acceptable answers include, "bearded," and, "featured in a Leonard Cohen song."

Sisyphus, as Per Camus:

Word.