Skip to main content

Interesting.


Found a spot on campus where I might actually be able to scan in some of my larger artwork (being approximately 12' by 17') and even have it printed out as a poster. The poster thing opens up some possibilities.

For example, the picture seen above could look very nice blown-up with the right touches.

The matter that spurred this discovery was my attempt to scan in the first three inked and coloured pages of that Pointless Man story I mentioned the other day, 'Death to Pretty Boy Bands'. No luck in dealing with the crappy Macs the UW has set up right for scanning, though, so that'll have to wait a bit. In the meantime, I'll be working on a page featuring Pointless Man fighting a ninja.

Everybody loves ninjas.

Comments

  1. You ink fabrics very well. I like the picture you posted. The nose not being composed of lines, only the mustache deliniating the space is pretty cool. And I, for one, love ninjas, so good call on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just occured to me that the absence of nose being seen as a nose is very Gestalt. That is all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I put it to you:

What is wrong with moustaches? Eh?

For Every Problem, a Solution (2)

Each panel originally had a caption, a feature which was scrapped in a silly attempt to bring cohesiveness to the page as a whole.  They were as follows: panel 1 - Pig fingers!  Carrot hands!  Cannot draw! panel 2 - Focus off. panel 3 - Perspective is a matter of perspective. panel 4 - What, me worry? In thinking about it, I suppose I might have impanelled these in the orange bar at the right, but it probably would've been a bit much. ... I'm not sure how wide-spread the campaign is, but in  Seattle, there are numerous billboards and bus signs which read, "Jesus is ____."  I want to play mad libs with these things, or else write in, "a day labourer."  Other acceptable answers include, "bearded," and, "featured in a Leonard Cohen song."

Sisyphus, as Per Camus:

Word.